You have no items in your shopping cart.
The www.eatvibe.com website (herein referred to as “EatVibe”) is an online platform operated by EatVibe Ltd (herein referred to as “Company”, “We” or “Us”), a company registered in England and Wales (Number: 08737496) with registered office at 20-22 Wenlock Road, N1 7GU London (United Kingdom).
To make full use of the features and services We offer on EatVibe, your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to accept cookies, as We can only provide you with certain features of this website by using them.
Cookies are small files saved to the Users device’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the Users’ interactions and usage of the website. This allows EatVibe, through its server, to provide Users with a tailored experience within this website.
Other cookies may be stored to your device’s hard drive by third party service providers. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking or other kind of services necessary to the good working of this website. Typically, no personal information is stored, saved or collected in third parties‘cookies.
3. Collection of your information
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website.
- Details of your visits to our website including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, IP address, operating system, browser usage and other communication data
- Information relating to any booking you make, our services or any other transactions that you enter into EatVibe.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- In specific cases we may ask you to submit additional personal information to verify your identity to Us.
We do NOT collect or store on our server information regarding your payments card or other means of payments but we rely on third parties service providers (eg: Paypal) to process your financial transactions.
4. Use of your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you.
In addition to this, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- Analysing the data, in an individual or aggregate way, for marketing purpose, improving our platform, providing you with better tailored services.
- Aggregating information in order to give to third parties statistics about the use of the website. For this purpose, We treat data in an non-personally identifiable way.
- Informing you regarding food events, social eating groups, products, services and other relevant information (offered by the Company and/or by third parties) which may interest you and to send to you advertisements and other marketing material, transmitted to the e-mail address you have provided.
- Operating an email newsletter program. In particular, by registering to our website, users automatically subscribe through an automated process to our newsletter.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information, including your personal email address.
5. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information:
- To other Users of the platform for informing them regarding your hosted food events.
- To trusted third parties (as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential) when they assist Us in operating EatVibe, conducting our business, or servicing you.
- For the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- If required to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or ours rights, property, or safety.
Furthermore, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to third parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
6. Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. In particular, We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. We also guarantee that all electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
In operating EatVibe, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the United Kingdom or the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to Us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and We cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet and through your internet service provider.
You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential.
7. Accessing and updating your Information
You can update your information through your account profile settings. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover the costs incurred by us in providing you with the information. For any request, please contact us at www.eatvibe.com/contacts/.
8. Google Analytics
In order to provide a tailored customer experience this website uses Google Analytics Advertising Features. Advertising Features include:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform integrations
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
If you do not want to be tracked by Google Analytics we encourage you to use a Google analytics opt out add on for your browser.